Hello World

Hey guys and girls!Welcome to my blog.I hope to make this blog somewhere where I can share what I know about the hunter class,as well as my ramblings and things that happen to me in game.

So, let me tell you a lil' about myself,my named is Wowsa,I play as a hunter on the US server Azuremyst,and I am in the guild Defiant. I have been playing WoW since way way WAY back, just a few months before TOC came out.....yep my first game card was activated mid June of 2009,which also makes me kind of a noob in my opinion ^.^ .I treat my hunter as more of a hobby then anything else,I enjoy trying to min-max it (within reason)to always try to be the best hunter I can be.

When I hit 80 in September of 2009 I didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground and I think it was quite obvious to other players XD.just before ICC came out I stumbled across WarcraftHuntersUnion.com it was there that I spent countless hours reading and re-reading through Frostheim's guides. It was there I also found links to OutDPS.com , TheBrewHall.com and FemaleDwarf.com.

So, that is all for now, I hope you come and check in regularly to see what I'm up to,I hope to be posting a few times a week.

till next time.....I'm Wowsa, and remember to pop your flask.

1 Response to "Hello World"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I know this is an old post, and that you've been around for awhile, but welcome anyways :D

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger