MD Macros

Hey guys!!

This will be a short post on Misdirection Macros. Now I personally don't really use macros for raiding, but MD macros are pretty much a must have.

I use two kinds of MD macros, the first one, and the main ones use is: /cast [target=tanks name here]Misdirection . I always have one of these set up for every tank in my raid. The second macro I use is a more general use macro that uses a focused target, this one is useful for when your doing your random daily, when you need to MD something to your pet or any other time you don't feel like editing a macro just for whatever your doing, here is the macro: /cast [target=focus]Misdirection .

So if your not using any kind of MD macro or add-on, I seriously recommend setting them up.

again here are the macros:

/cast [target=tanks name here]Misdirection

/cast [target=focus]Misdirection


Hope you find them useful!

till next time,

I'm Wowsa and don't forget to pop your flask

2 Response to "MD Macros"

  1. Unknown says:

    I used to use a MD macro with the tank's name but got tired of changing it every run. I use a MD macro for both MD and as a targeting macro using my focus. I set the main tank or the tank I am assigned to on fights where we split up as my focus. The macro targets my focus, casts MD and targets his target. Even when MD is not aviliable I am sure to be targeting the Mob he is building agro on.

    We have three regular tanks in our raids so I have a macro for each to set them as my focus. There are probably easier ways to do it but this works for me.

    Wowsa says:

    Cool, yea I don't really have a problem with making up macros, takes me literally 10 seconds to edit a macro, and I only need 2-3 depending on the raid. But seeing as I almost always have about 5 minutes to kill before a raid while everyone is zoning in, it's a nice little time killer

    cheers

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger