Hunter Cata preview

The hunter preview is out!!!! You can check it out here:

Hunter Preview

This won't be as long of a post as I had hoped, mainly because I have a raid in less then an hour, and then I'm gone for tomorrow.

but my initial thoughts are, that their not dinking with things as much as I thought they would be, and that focus kinda looks like it will be a lot of fun.

That being said, I think that the first little bit of raiding we do in Cata will be in BM, and I will let you know why I think that in my next post :D.

Let me know what you think of the changes in the comments. :D

till next time,

I'm Wowsa, and don't forget to pop your flask.

1 Response to "Hunter Cata preview"

  1. Amyzing says:

    Thanks for your post. =D I'm excited about Cata. I agree, I think Focus will be fun. I'm saddened by the fact we wont have ammunition but it might be good considering you got people, like me, who forget to keep a stock of arrows/bullets in their bags.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger